Well, obviously it has been a long time since I have blogged anything. It has been right at six months. I can tell I'm not on summer vacation anymore. I have practically no free time. Bryan, Mommy, and Aiden have settled into our routine very well. Aiden loves "school". Bryan has taken charge in getting him there in the mornings. Aiden is sitting up on his own and scooting around very well. He is now 6 months, 17 pounds, 27 and 3'4th inches long. He has started making a lot of sounds, including dadada. I am fervently working on getting him to say mamama. His favorite food in butternut squash. He is doing very well eating baby food and we are loving experementing with new foods. We tried peanut butter last night and he was not too sure about the consistency.
Bryan and I celebrated out 1 year anniversary Saturday. Our plans were to go to Six Flags, however they are closed for the entire month of November and December. We were really bummed out. So, we went to the Atlanta Zoo, went shopping at Atlantic Station and ate dinner at the cheese cake factory. We will have better plans for next years anniversary.
This really about sums everything up. Hopefully I will do better about getting on here and blogging more again.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wohoo a blog update! now pictures :-)
Post a Comment