CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

First Week Back to Work

Well, I have officially started my first week back to work after the Christmas break. It was a very productive and good week. There have been several changes in the Wade house hold in the past couple of weeks.

First, Bryan has changed jobs. He is currently working at Prince Chevorlet. He is loving it. No more drama, getting jipped of hours, and all together unpleasant days. He actually comes home at night in a really good mood and he doesn't dread getting up and going to work in the mornings. Because of this, our morning schedule has changed. I am now taking Aiden to "school" because Bryan has farther to go now, and he has to be there the same time I have to be at work.

Second, we have officially decided to not sign our lease for another year. We are moving back in with my parents to save money to build our house. No it might not be the most ideal for most people, but I don't think we are going to have any problems making it work. It will be worth it so we can get our house saved up for a built faster.

Third, I have decided to go back to school either in the fall or spring. I'm not exactly which will be best yet, but I have found an online program through Columbus State. I am actually pretty excited about getting started.

Lastly, Aiden has begun crawling on his knees. There is no stopping him now!

1 comments:

Emily said...

So many things going on with the Wade's!! :) But all good! Let me know if I can help with anything(packing/moving). I have a very flexible schedule :) Love you guys

Post a Comment